Ditching the Drive-Thru



Ditching the Drive-Thru exposes the insidious hold the commercial food industry has taken over the fast-paced lives of the average American and the danger these processed foods and diet plans pose to our health, environment, and emotional well-being. Learn how to break free from the grind and return to a simpler relationship with food from farmers, not factories, and home-cooked meals that are created in your kitchen, not on a conveyor belt.  

My Review

While I do appreciate all of the research and depth of knowledge that Mrs. Winch portrayed and shared in this book, I did find reading this book to be some what dull. I read the first five chapters and than found myself skimming through the rest of the book. This is because to be this book read more like a text book. A lot of facts but not lot of information that I found new and interesting.

Plus, if you are looking for many recipes like other nutrition books feature then you might be disappointed. There are a couple in the back of the book but they seem time consuming in regards to prep work. Also, I noticed that Mrs. Winch used words that not everyone uses in their daily lives with no explanations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway