Hex in High Heels


I want to thank Danielle with Sourcebooks for sending me this book to review.



My review:


In Hex in High Heels, we meet Blair Fitzpatrick. She is a witch. She is also friends with Stasi and Jazz. Blair runs Blast from the Past. A shop that specializes in vintage items.

Jake Harrison is the object of Blair’s affections. Currently they are just friends. He would like to take things further but he doesn’t want to get Blair messed up in his life. He is a shifter. Right now is not the time for him and Blair to get involved, especially since his pack wants him back. They want Jake back so bad that they are willing to travel to get him.

Blair doesn’t need Jake’s pack causing problems. She has her hands full with unruly elves. What else could go wrong?

I have read almost every book in this series. I have enjoyed them all. While, I did like Hex in High Heels, I just wasn’t feeling it as much as I did the prior books. Though this book still had some funny moments that are classic of Linda Wisdom’s writing style. I don’t know what it was but I just didn’t connect with Blair as much as I did with Jazz and Stasi but I still would love to party with Blair as she is fun. I like that Linda Wisdom gives each witch her other personalities and allows them their own chance to shine in their own books.

Comments

The Bookworm said…
I've seen this series around and it sounds really cute. Love the cover.
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations