Trunk Music


LAPD detective Harry Bosch is back. Bosch’s new case will have him traveling to “Sin City” Las Vegas as well as seeing old acquaintances. What happens when a Hollywood movie producer is found shot twice and his body left in the trunk of his car? Harry will ask himself these same questions, while trying to solve this homicide. Tony Alisio was found dead and it seems for some people that are just fine with that. The suspect list is long from Tony’s wife, Veronica and a stripper by the name of Layla. Plus what does the mob have to do with any of this? While in Vegas, Harry runs into former FBI agent and ex-girlfriend Eleanor Wise. Can Harry close this case or will seeing Eleanor make him run off track.

I really liked Harry Bosch. He is a sharp shooter. You always know what you are going to get with him, whether you disagree with him or not. Mr. Connelly has written a great character in Harry Bosch. I grabbed this book and started reading it and even though it was late at night, I just knew I couldn’t go to sleep till I had finished reading it. Luckily for me, Trunk Music moved at a very fast pace that never let go till the end. I found Trunk Music to be a good crime/mystery story. Michael Connelly has been a number one best selling author for years and he deserves to be on top.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I read Connelly's *The Brass Verdict* and really enjoyed the Harry Bosch character. Another reader suggested *The Lincoln Lawyer* for more of Harry Bosch and Mickey Haller.

Thanks for the review!
The Bookworm said…
great review, this sounds like a great mystery read.
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/
Anonymous said…
I really wish Connelly would hurry up with his next Joe Pike novel!
Anonymous said…
Oops! I mean Mickey Haller book - ugh! Pike is Robert Crais...waiting on that one too. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations