To Seduce a Sinner


I want to thank Renee with http://www.hachettebookgroup.com/ for sending me this book to review.



Lord Vale is one of the most dashing men around. No women can resist his charm. So then why is the bride to be jilting Lord Vale on his wedding day? Luckily for Lord Vale someone else wants to marry him. Melisande Fleming has wanted Lord Vale for years. Now she has her chance. Melisande does not care if marrying Lord Vale is one sided, as she is the only one that has love in this marriage. Lord Vale didn’t realize just how much of a vicarious woman he married till it came to the love making. There is just one thing holding Lord Vale back from giving his heart to Melisande. He is keeping a secret from her and one that could change their relationship forever.

If you were to ask me what I pictured men to be like back in the days, I would tell you someone like Lord Vale. He was very charismatic as well as the perfect gentleman. Melisande Fleming is such a doll. I enjoyed her from the first moment I was introduced to her. Ok so this character might not have had a leading role in the story but he made for great entertainment and that was Melisande’s dog…Mouse. I did not expect any dogs in this book but I am glad Mouse was in it. To understand what I mean you will have to read To Seduce a Sinner to find out why. When it comes to writing and producing really great historical romances no one does it quite like Elizabeth Hoyt. She brings energy, life, romance and good character development to her books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations