The Sunday Salon





I want to thank Lee Silver for sending me a copy of her book to read. I met her on GoodReads.






Zane Tollison is owner of Tollison Consulting. One day he gets a call from Jonathon Chorde. Jonathon is from Clearwater Tobacco and he wants to hire Zane to conduct a survey to prove that Clearwater is not putting substances in their cigarettes to make them addictive to the female population. Mr. Chorde will pay Zane twelve million dollars for one week of work. Zane can’t believe his luck. This will be easy money. Zane will be working with Kathy in the Clearwater Tobacco labs during his week stay. The longer Zane stays; the stranger things start to happen to him. You know when they warn you that smoking cigarettes are bad for you…you don’t know how true that is till you read The Twist.

The Twist was like Weird Science…the twentieth century version but in a good way. What a good sci-fi book The Twist turned out to be, which surprised me as I usually stray away from these types of books. The concept of this storyline is one that can go wrong so fast and leave the reader shaking their heads going what just happened. Instead Lee Silver made sure that everything that happened throughout the story was easy to follow along with, which helped to keep my attention. I found myself wanting to keep reading because there were so many things taking place that I couldn’t wait to see what else was going to happen next. Lee Silver is pure Gold!


Check out Lee on her website at http://www.leesilver.org/

Comments

Linda Jacobs said…
Oooh, that'll be one I look for for sure!

Excellent review! You always know just how much to write to pique the readers' interest!
Anonymous said…
Sounds like a good read to me!

Here is my SS post!
Anonymous said…
I've met some of the coolest authors on Goodreads!
Lee Silver said…
Thank you for the fantastic review, Cheryl! I hope you all enjoy The Twist!


Lee

Lee Silver
“Romance with a Twist”
THE TWIST, BookStrand #1 Bestseller
www.LeeSilver.org
The Bookworm said…
it does sound like a good read, and how cool of Lee Silver to leave a comment for you :)
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway