Come visit the lovely isles of Ireland


I want to thank Danielle with http://www.sourcebooks.com/ for sending me this book to review.



Donovan O’Shea has gone back home to Ireland, to visit his father. His father has had a stroke. Once in Ireland, Donovan meets Rylie Powell. Donovan can’t believe such a beautiful woman would come to pay him a visit, to Donovan’s much surprise, Rylie has not come to see Donovan but instead Donovan’s father. Rylie is claiming that Donovan and Rylie are half brother and sister. Donovan fully believes that Rylie is making this up and can prove it. Rylie comes from America and Donovan knows for a fact that his father has never been to the States before; that was till Rylie shares something with Donovan that could change both of their lives forever.

The Wild Sight: An Irish tale of deadly deeds and forbidden love is a good first book by Loucinda McGary. I was enthralled by it. What a wonderful, romantic; love story. My favorite thing about the whole book was the location… Ireland. My dream is to someday visit Ireland but for now I will just have to settle for visiting it through Loucinda McGary’s The Wild Sight: An Irish tale of deadly deeds and forbidden love. Ok, so Donovan has two really great features going for him…one he is very handsome and two he has an accent. So as you can imagine, I had no problems falling for Donovan. Rylie was such a sweet and charming lady that you just couldn’t help but find yourself liking her. I hope to see Donovan and Rylie again in another one of Loucinda’s books.

Comments

The Bookworm said…
This sounds soo good, I always like when romances are set in Ireland.
I want to visit someday too :)
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/
darbyscloset said…
This sounds really good....I'd love to go to Ireland someday, yet for now books are my ride there...
Darby
darbyscloset at yahoo dot com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations